We're pretty sure that today is going to be the big day. Misty thinks her water broke in the middle of the night, and she's been having contractions for the last several hours. We're going to the hospital for a checkup today anyway, so we may go in early if the contractions start arriving at closer intervals.
It's nice that we've actually had the opportunity to move at a relaxed pace this morning and take the time to make sure everything is squared away. It feels like we should be rushing because we're so excited, but there's no point. If we went to the hospital now, they'd just send us home, telling us to wait.
I've had enough waiting. I am ready to meet our daughter.